HE/ART: The Art of the Masculine
Empowerment coaching for men
Do you want to live your power—really, fully live it—and not just wonder... what if?
Do you want to express yourself in the masterful way you know you're capable of—instead of tamping things down?
Did you know that the word "courage" comes from the Latin root, cor, or "heart?"
To be courageous, then, requires knowing your own heart.
This is a wild siren song for men who are ready to claim their courage.
This is a call to men who are willing to explore the wild reaches of the ultimate frontier: their hearts.
My offer is this: As an empowerment coach, I provide creative tools and guidance for you to choose a life of courage, connection, and heart: to live the legend you were born for.
I offer you all the tools I've learned in my years of exploration (and I LOVE exploring), as well as a deep desire for men to stop getting the short end of the "masculinity" stick.
I want you to tap into your true power: the power that comes from integrity and an unstoppable heart.
To CHOOSE what EMPOWERED MASCULINITY looks like for you—not what everyone else tells you it should look like.
Your creativity is a portal to your power.
Fun, huh? It's a way to explore what's deep in your heart and psyche. And your creativity itself is a gift to the world—a gift the world needs.
Some of the things you'll explore in our creative empowerment coaching sessions:
- Where are missing out on life? We'll come up with an action plan to help you live according to your VALUES and INTEGRITY.
- Power + expression = transformation: How to mingle self-empowerment with creative expression so you can CREATE the life that's buzzing just beneath your skin (you can feel it, can't you?)
- The CRUCIAL difference between "power over" versus "empowerment"
- How to tap into your intuition and the INSANE amount of information your body has to tell you
- Talking about how there might just be way more to SEX than you think (and why that is awesome)
- Exploring a different take on PARTNERSHIP: "the third thing"
- Connecting to nature to feel empowered and inspired
- Spark your creativity by amping up DESIRE (I really, really, really love this part)
- ACTION! Writing, making art, singingyellingscreamingwhisperingwrestlingwhatevering to explore your own authentic expression
- Archetypes and how to use them as guides
- Acknowledging VULNERABILITY (which is just power in disguise)
- What else do you want to EXPLORE? This is all about YOU. We'll use whatever tools connect you to YOUR own power and expression
Do you know your own heart? When's the last time someone asked you what you LOVE?
More and more, I hear from men that they feel stifled and restless. You want more, and know it's out there—you can taste it, but just aren't sure how to attain it.
Sadly, our society has fallen into strange times; it can be difficult for men to feel comfortable exploring their inner space.
Gender roles can be limiting, confusing, and damaging. Healthy masculinity has been tamped down and twisted. "Being a man" somehow became tied to aggression, dominance, hyper-logic, and apathy. The spectrum of masculine expression has been narrowed down.
Life is presented in goal-oriented, binary, win/lose terms.
But there's just so much more.
What might win/win look like? Assertiveness, not aggression. Leadership, not dominance. Empathy, not absence of emotion. Enthusiasm, not apathy.
When men are disconnected from their hearts, we all lose.
It's time for you to start win/winning again.
I believe that a healthy society needs healthy, happy men.
And for anyone to feel healthy and happy, you must know who you are, and claim every bit of it—while offering others the same respect.
I believe that when you are able to tap into the power of your heart and mingle that with authentic self expression, your game changes.
Authentic power. Healthy expression. Wild love. Freedom. Joy!
Power + Expression = Transformation
I believe this because this has been my own journey, my quest to re-discover and to choose who I am, to create a life in which I feel powerful and free—even in connection and partnership. As a woman, I've been supported in my journey by mentors, guides, friends, and groups.
For men, I see it's not always so easy. There's often still a stigma that comes along with seeking guidance or simply getting to know ourselves: exploring our hearts can be seen as fluffy and indulgent; self-help is for the weak-willed.
I call bullshit.
You know it's bullshit too, because you can feel it. You can feel something missing.
YOU are missing.
Think about it: How can we fully thrive, prosper, and know deep joy if we're cutting off big parts of ourselves? We can't. Each one of us is a system, even when our brains try to tell us otherwise. Our hearts and bodies have a lot to say about things. Let's listen.
"My mind speaks total fuckery unless I turn my soul on."
(I don't know who said this, but yes!)
So, let's turn you on.
Turn yourself on and master your own wild art of POWER + EXPRESSION. HE/ART.
THAT is living life to the fullest.
THAT is courage.
THAT is what I want for us all.
And that's why I'm a creative empowerment coach + artist. This stuff is fun.
If you're a man who wants to claim your wild courage, I would love to connect.
Do you hear the sirens? They're singing—I'm singing—wildly, for you.
From my wild heart to yours,